Logistic & Transport Manager
jobsDB ref: JID200003001613132
Employer Ref. 3613530/001
The Logistic & Transport Manager will be reported to Country Manager. The chosen applicant need to have a strong interpersonal skill with high accountability and reliable to his work. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Our client is a Multinational Electronic Company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organisation, as a Contract and Procurement Manager to assist their Country Manager to maintain the existing contract and purchase order management.
- Monitoring for goods delivery to comply the predetermined target
- Handling vendor management for transportation and forwarder with competitive price
- Responsible for goods delivery and overtime efficiency
- Responsible for company's assets and stock products in the warehouse
- Responsible for all duties relating to the import of goods including the maintenance and completeness of documents and payment
- Work together with third party logistic company to ensure all project are running comply to the predetermined target
The Logistic and Transport will be based in North Jakarta.
Other key requirements includes:
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Logistic and Transport.
- Candidate must be a degree holder and Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Home appliances or Electronics industry is preferred
- Good planning, communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent in operate MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Outlook and MS Word.
- Strong in number and good analytic skill.
- Excellent command both in English or Indonesian.
- Strong in number and administrative skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and a collaborative team Player.
- Professional business etiquette.
The opportunity to join a Multinational Electronic Company and to embark on the greatest adventure of your professional career.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Edison Edison on +62 21 2958 8862
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id