Litigation Partner - Law Firm
jobsDB ref: JID200003001619876
Employer Ref. 3696700/001
Our client is currently looking for a solid Indonesian Litigation lawyer. As part of an Asian network, they are looking for someone who is internationally minded with solid local knowledge. They have a young and energetic environment with high goals to become the strongest Asian Law Firm in the region.
Our client is a foreign law firm with a strong network across Asia. They are well-known for their expertise within the corporate legal matters, and have a strong client base, both internationally and locally. They have a vibrant and start-up approach in practising law. As part of their growth, they are looking for a strong lawyer to join their partnership to lead their Litigation practice.
You will be working closely with all partners and associates in the firm.
- Generate business for the firm by way of marketing the firm to existing and prospective clients
- Train and develop associates to help them excel in their roles
- Liaise with all stakeholders, starting from government stakeholders, private entities, and non-governmental organisations to establish good partnership
- Lead associates in cases from your clients
- Build and lead the Litigation practice group
You need to have a good client network. You should be an Indonesia lawyer with a valid advocate license (a must) and a solid knowledge of the Indonesian market.
- Bachelor degree in Law, a master abroad is a plus
- 12+ years of experience, preferably have experienced being a partner at a law firm
- Have a good track record in clean litigation
- Good knowledge of the Indonesian legal matters
- Good communication skills, both in Indonesian and English
- Strong personality with good business acumen
- Able to manage a team
- Be part of a leading Asian law firm
- Promising career prospects opportunity
- Develop and lead a litigation practice group
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Selene Siregar on +62 21 2958 8864
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id