LIBRARIAN /Staff Perpustakaan
YAY.BUDDHA TZU CHI WIYATA INDONESIA
jobsDB ref: JID200003001619006
Employer Ref. RN111115
We are currently seeking ‘partners’ of our academic team for our Primary Division
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree, majoring in Library Management / Ilmu Perpustakaan
- Being equipped with computer skills including: library system
- A high proficiency in the use of English Language fit to the delivery language of the curriculum.
- An up to date knowledge and practice
- An experience in the Indonesian National Curriculum will be an advantage
- Competence in using common Office programs ie. Microsoft word, excel and power point
- Having a friendly and confident manner with creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons
- Sensitivity, tolerance and patience
- The ability to work under pressure
- A desire to actively participate in extra curricular activities, community programs, and other school activities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to YAY.BUDDHA TZU CHI WIYATA INDONESIA
About YAY.BUDDHA TZU CHI WIYATA INDONESIA
We are seeking experienced, innovative and outstanding educators to join us. Tzu Chi School is an international standard school at an exciting phase of its development. The over subscribed and very popular Primary School been joined by a new Secondary School which opened in July 2015. We are currently a Candidate School and undergoing the process of becoming an IBMYP/DP authorized school. The facilities are excellent and add to the high quality environment for learning. At the second phase of our growth we are seeking a large number of high achieving and inspirational professionals who recognize the excellent opportunities available to contribute to an emerging school of real quality. The Tzu Chi Foundation is a very special organization founded in Taiwan and currently with schools in 17 different countries. It has a strong record of Service activities worldwide. It’s core values emphasize character building through a humanist education that puts people at the centre of all activities. Our mission is to create future generations with the character, knowledge, confidence and respectful manner to contribute in building the country and future nations. Join the team at Tzu Chi School and work with some of the best, brightest and most inspiring people in educating wholeheartedly and diligently. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to strive for high results in all they do with simplicity, humility and genuine concern.