BLACKGOLD NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED
BlackGold Natural Resources Limited (the “Company”) is an Indonesia-focused coal mining holding company targeting Indonesia’s rapidly-growing power plant industry, with a specific focus on supplying coal to power plants located in Riau province, Sumatra, Indonesia. The Company is listed on the Singapore Exchange (SGX: 41H).
The Company, together with its subsidiaries (the “Group”) understand that every aspect of our operations depends on the talent, skills, and passion of our team. Our dynamic workforce encompasses driven, entrepreneurial employees with an unrelenting can-do attitude and the copious amount of desire to make a difference.
We pave the way for long-term career paths, and constantly seek out exceptional talent to help us develop new opportunities, deliver expected results, and provide sustainable growth.
We are currently accepting application for the position of:
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001641977
Employer Ref. RN13815
- Review and provide legal advise on various legal documents such as tender documents, commercial agreements, contracts, etc
- Review ongoing cases and advise the management accordingly
- Liaise with various department to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate course of actions have been taken
- Identify and provide legal protection and risk management advise to management especially on contract management
- Provide and give legal advise and information to various departments within the Group
- Prepare, revise and review contractual agreements to assist and support various business activities of the Group
- Review, revise, and negotiate various draft documentation for the purpose of business transactions and prepare legal information on any necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure all are prepared and implemented accordingly
- Minimum S1 Law degree or equivalent from a reputable university
- Male or Female, minimum age of 24 years
- Minimum 4 years of experience from a reputable law firm or equivalent
- Excellent command of Bahasa and English
- Proven track record in contract drafting, negotiating, and management
- Proven track record in providing accurate and effective legal counsel
- Proven track record of adding value to an organization through the development of comprehensive contract during documents that mitigate risk and penalties
- Extensive knowledge of Indonesian prevailing mining Law and Regulations
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to work as a team and take the lead when required
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with various departments and create a team oriented environment
We offer a nurturing working environment, attractive package, as well as interesting network exposure for the right candidates.
For all suitable candidates, please send your CV/Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Requirements above to
"APPLY NOW" JobsDB (for member/non member)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.