Legal Manager (Cluster Pekanbaru)
jobsDB ref: JID200003001641947
Responsible for delivering reliable, accurate, timely and well-informed advice to the Executive Team on legal issues and the potential legal implications of various company strategies and business initiatives and projects. To ensure the organization has adhered to the constitution and by-laws as well as the laws and regulations of the country.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures,etc)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategy
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents
- Perform other assignments to meet the business needs.
- Bachelor/Master degree on Law
- Minimum 3-years of experience in the same position
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specializing in Law/Legal Services & Labor Services
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Attention to detail
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ./.
Swiss-Belhotel International, a rapidly expanding international manager of hotels, resorts, serviced residences in Asia Pacific and Middle East is searching for enthusiastic individuals to join Pekanbaru Cluster (Swiss-Belhotel Pekanbaru, Swiss-Belinn Pekanbaru, and SKA Convention & Exhibition Centre).