USAHA GRIYA SEJAHTERA, PT
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001631290
- Managing operational day to day business within prevalling legal and regulatory frame work.
- Responsible for the management of all legal liabilities (litigation and non-litigation) of the Company including overseeing financing/credit legal aspects.
- Drafting/Reviewing and advice management on all business contracts with third parties.
- Collaborate with management information system section to determine legal processes, recommended procedural or policy changes to improve operations efficiency and implement the processes.
- Ensure all staff are aware to compliance requirements, existing regulations and sanctions in case of Violation.
- The candidates must have Master’s degree in Law from reputable university with excellent academics records (GPA min.3.00)
- Minimum 5 (five) years as a Legal Manager and and compliance, preferable having work in Holding/Corporation of Property Developer, Oil & Gas, F&B/Hospitality Business
- Familiar with Legal Document negotiation process
- This candidate must have high integrity and strong work ethic
- Good Written and Spoken Communication Skills in English
- Good Presentation and report writing skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using