UPC RENEWABLES INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001609825
The Legal Counsel will report to the Senior General Counsel and will have primary responsibility for ensuring the Company’s compliance with the prevailing laws and regulations and will be responsible in drafting and reviewing the Company’s legal documents.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in law.
- Minimum 3 or 4 years of experience working as a legal in a major company or working in a major law firm in Jakarta.
To be based in the Company’s office in Bali.
Among other things:
- Good attention to detail, good organization skills and strong work ethic.
- Solid cross functional project management capabilities and good time management skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to form strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects proactively and autonomously.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Among other things to:
- Review and draft contracts or agreements (including general contracts, construction contracts, project related contacts, or financing or security documents).
- Carry out legal and regulatory overview in relation to the Company’s projects.
- Assist the Company’s project team in the preparation of necessary legal documents and contracts and meeting/negotiation of the contracts.
- Be responsible of the corporate secretarial documents and constitutional documents of the Company.
- Ensure the Company’s compliance with the prevailing laws and regulations, and its contractual obligations.
- Work with other teams within the Company (including project team, HR team, or finance/accounting teams) in relation to any legal issues.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to UPC RENEWABLES INDONESIA, PT
About UPC RENEWABLES INDONESIA, PT
UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer, now is expanding into Indonesia. UPC was founded over 18 years ago. The company focuses on wind and solar energy production. It has developed, financed and installed over 1,000 utility-scale wind turbine generators in China, Italy and the US and has active wind development in a number of other countries, including the Philippines, Indonesia, Morocco and Tunisia. UPC is expanding its efforts in Indonesia with a long term business plan to build a significant number of these Green Energy Projects throughout the country. UPC is a fast growing company and offers upward mobility to talented employees.