Korean Quotation Executive
GTA INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001631868
- Research all destinations to plan, co-ordinate and accurately cost tour itineraries for clients.
- Provide suitable recommendations to clients in the preperation of the travel/tour itinerary.
- Build and maintain good client relationship.
- Priorities daily work as necessary.
- Reply to all messeges and queries from other offices and department within 24 hours.
- Ensure filing is auctioned without delay and is filed correctly and neatly.
- Undertake as requested, other tasks or projects and complete them within the given time frame.
- Work closely with other department and maintain good relationship with them
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or Korean Literature.
- Required skill(s): ability to work independently with minimum supervision, attentive to DETAIL, teamwork player.
- Required language(s): English (MUST), Korean - Good in Reading (MUST)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Common to work with system is preferable
- Applicants must be willing to work in SUDIRMAN.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Tourism Services or Korean literature.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GTA INDONESIA, PT
About GTA INDONESIA, PT
The Kuoni Group, founded in 1906, is one of the world’s leading global travel organizations with more than 13,000 employees in over 50 countries. With the acquisition of Gullivers Travel Associates (GTA) in May 2011, Kuoni Destination Management and GTA form the Global Travel Services (GTS) division within Kuoni Group.