Ruangguru.com (PT. Ruang Raya Indonesia)
Ruangguru is a new yet emerging venture in the education space. We are an online marketplace to connect talented teachers/tutors/ institutions with eager students all across Indonesia - and this is just one of the products we build. Since the launching few months ago, we have been growing rapidly. Currently, we manage nearly 7000 tutors across Indonesia - placing us as the largest education marketplace in the country. 2015 is a big year for all of us at Ruangguru.
We have an ambitious goal to bring the best learning experience for all of our students, gain significant growth. We want you on board, to join enthusiastic, ambitious, passionate and caring individuals who want to disrupt Indonesia's education. Our current team boasts people having studied in Stanford, Harvard, Columbia, UI, Unpad, IPB, and other top universities originating form diverse locations. Many of them have previously worked in multiple industries - consulting, startup, non-profit, education, research, creative, and others. We promise ample learning opportunities with on the job training, great mentors, and an open, creative and fun environment for you. There is no better time to join us!
Jr. UX/UI Designer
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001631729
- Work with our development team to learn how people think about, interact with, respond, and solve problems upon interacting with our products
- Collaborate with Product Management team to define feature concepts, hypotheses, and success criteria
- Develop persona, scenario, and workflow documentation to facilitate a shared understanding of customer needs
- Wireframe, prototype and test new UX concepts to make our experience addictive
- Be on point for executing our design process from wireframing to prototyping to final design
- Execute with Engineering team, delivering and iterating detailed interaction and visual specifications, and ensuring high quality fit and finish
- S1 Bachelor/Diploma degree in any major
- Technical design, wireframe, prototype, user research, and usability test skills are preferred
- Have an exceptional portfolio of shipped products, containing samples of highly usable and beautiful solution that solve problems
- Ultra-high attention to details
- Strong passion in design and development
- Proven experience in a similar role, user research, usability testing, as well as technical development skills will be a major plus.