Multisoft Java Technologies, PT
PT Multisoft Java Technologies as an IT development company. Since its inception in 2000, Multisoft Java Technologies is a pioneer in Java technology, developers now have more than 100 people. Our core competence is the development and application and integration middleware. By applying the latest technologies in the Java Enterprise environments such as application development and mobile web solutions and implementation and integration, SOA, portal, BPM, MDM, B2B, Event Processing and MFT technology. In addition to development is also equipped with server application support specialist for administrative support positions, especially in middleware systems that carry on mission critical and heavy duty.
Some customers are included in the current work area is government , banking and telecommunications industries. More specifically our strategic expansion today is in the banking industry, those are development and implementation of SOA and B2B technologies.
Related to the above description, PT Multisoft Java Technologies requires personnel who will be trained and directed to be a specialist and qualified consultant with specialties in solution architect for the area of software development and application integration in the area of middleware.
We are sure to print one reliable resource consultants should be started with a stock of knowledge or concept of a solid foundation and continued with the implementation experiences of best practice .
We are your partner to move forward together
JAVA DEVELOPER FOR MIDDLE
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001660890
Employer Ref. rhea04316
- Develop program base on specification, standard and solution defined.
- Unit and integration tests and fixing any problem.
- Support maintenance as responsibility in life phase which keep operable software in production environment
- Having experience in Java Development at least 3 year
- Strong fundamental knowledge and skill in Java Standard Edition and basic Web Component (JSP and Servlet)
- Understand the concept of Object Oriented Programming and its implementation.
- Experienced with transactional web based application development in some kind of industries
- Effective logical thinking to get the qualified of program algorithm
- Knowledge of concept and skills on implementation or experience in popular application development framework in Java technology, like Spring, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis, etc
- Familiar with Java IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans or IntelliJ.
- Familiar with some application server brand such as JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere, Glassfish, etc
- Knowing any popular database specification like Oracle, MySQL, etc. including the RDBMS concept and data manipulation using SQL and procedure.
- Skill of some distributed computing technology including Enterprise JavaBean version 2 or 3, Web Services with kind of specification using SOAP, REST or JSON and its kind of implementation using RPC or Document style.
- Having Java Certification will be big advantage
- Knowledge or hand on experience in middleware technology product specification such as Portal, ESB, BPM, etc
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below