Japanese Interpreter Staff (JIS) - Noryoku Shiken/Penerjemah
SUZUKI INDOMOBIL MOTOR, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001631849
Japanese Interpreter Staff (JIS)
- Translating Japanese-Indonesian (and vice versa) oral and / or written whenever necessary.
- Being an interpreter in any event and / or meetings.
- Translating papers of the Japanese-Indonesian (and vice versa).
- Translating documents and / or correspondence of the Japanese-Indonesian (and vice versa).
- Translating the rules and / or provisions of the Japanese-Indonesian (and vice versa).
- Age maximum 45 years old
- Certified in Japanese language proficiency test minimum level 3 (Noryoku Shiken) is a must
- Fluent in English (verbal & written) is a must
- Having an experience as interpreter minimum 2 years in Japanese companies is preferred
- Able to work with office application such as Ms-Office (Word, Excel,Power Point).
- Have a working experience in Japan minimum 1 years will be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity and if you have passion to grow with us, please submit your comprehensive resume (with detail qualifications and previous work experiences) and recent photograph to:
Our Career Website at http://career.suzuki.co.id
- Only short-listed candidate will be notified -
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SUZUKI INDOMOBIL MOTOR, PT
About SUZUKI INDOMOBIL MOTOR, PT
:: URGENTLY REQUIRED ::
As a response to the global transformation plan and to extend our perspectives in Suzuki’s Business Growth, We intend to share the challenging experiences and opportunities to young prominent individual to join and be part of our organization growth