IT System Administrator
I LIKE GYM INDONESIA, PT (ROCKSTAR GYM)
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627432
- Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripheral, service and setting, directories, storage in etc. accordance with standards and projects/operational requirement.
- Develop and maintain instalallation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute and maintain systems standards.
- Research and recommend innovative and where possible automated approaches for system administration task. Identify that levelarage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, system, networks and key process reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of schedule jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible instrusion.
- Responsible for security and software related to it.
- Perform daily backup, ensuring all required file system and system data are successfully backup to appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per requests.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impact constituencies.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure/add new services and necessary.
- Develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, act of nature and user abuse.
- Maintain operational, configuration or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planing.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory and disk partition as required.
- Maintain data centre environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the server and infrastructure field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Environment is required.
- Eager to learn and study new technology.
- Proficient in configure automation tool for deployment and changes on system using management tool.
- Good analytical skill and logical concept to implement all system configurations.
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal.
- Must have a good attitude and willing to work as individual or team player.
- Possitive thinking and open minded.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to I LIKE GYM INDONESIA, PT (ROCKSTAR GYM)
About I LIKE GYM INDONESIA, PT (ROCKSTAR GYM)
Rockstar Gym (www.rockstar-gym.com) Asia’s fastest growing Kids & Teens Physical Education and Activity Center is seeking a few select individuals to join our young energetic team in building 30 Gyms throughout Indonesia and Southeast Asia. Rockstar is a one stop Physical Fitness experience with Academic, Dance, Gymnastic, Ballet, Martial Arts, Swimming, Tennis, Basketball, and Futsal classes.