Yayasan KEHATI or the Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation is an independent, non-profit, self-sustained national Conservation trust Trust fund Fund working in the area of biodiversity conservation and biological resources management. The foundation aims to support and promote efforts for the conservation and sustainable use of Indonesia’s rich biological resources, by providing financial support, technical assistance, and facilitation to local communities, academic and scientific institutions and civil society organizations in Indonesia.
KEHATI is now inviting professionals to apply for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001650143
Employer Ref. 8022017
- Minimum a Bachelor degree (S 1) majoring in Finance/Economics/Banking;
- Minimum 2(two) years experience in investment company/finance
institution/banking/multi-national company is highly desirable;
- Having knowledge in investment or capital market is an advantage;
- Good analytical thinking, independent and self motivated;
- Fluent in English both oral and written
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, latest resume (CV) and two references, before 20 February 2017 to : APPLY NOW
All applications will be treated with professional confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.