TÜV Rheinland Group is a leading provider of technical services worldwide. Since founded in 1872, we have been developing safe and sustainable solutions for the challenges arising from the interaction between man, the environment and technology.
As an independent, neutral and professional organization, we are committed to working towards a future that can fulfil the needs of both mankind and the environment in the long term. In the ever changing markets in which we operate, our focus is on serving customers, achieving success and constantly enhancing our appeal to customers, partners and staff.
TÜV Rheinland Indonesia has a purpose that is aligned with the vision of TUV Rheinland Group, to be most successful, independent, and self-financed provider of testing, inspection and certification (TIC) services. We provide added value to our clients through the provision of services and solutions for safety, compliance and efficiency.
It is our ambition to achieve continuous profitable growth; faster response on market demand and utilization of best processes. Appropriate strategy has always been our concern in meeting the requirements of Client and to give satisfaction to them. The use of the best-qualified human resources and optimization of business processes are expected to attract clients to always use our services and ultimately could increase the revenue and profit that we need to stay in the business and always grow together with our clients and all business partners.
INSPECTOR (FOR GOVERNMENT INSPECTIONS & INTERNATIONAL TRADE)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001668457
- Promote and to execute services related to Government Inspections & International Trade.
- Project coordination and inspection activities related to inspection services including: Importing/ exporting goods and cargo inspections; government inspections; pre-shipment inspections; destination inspections.
- Supporting customers to dispatch their shipments to destinations based on regulatory requirements and legal consultation.
- Implement and maintain required documentation management system.
- Support the development of the inspection documentation including checklists.
- Review the inspection schedule to ensure frequent rotation.
- Monitoring of inspection reports.
- Perform on-site inspections based on PVoC and TR requirements.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Local or international university graduates or equivalent or above (all fields of study accepted).
- Five years or more working experience in TIC industry, manufacturer, trading company or any government-designated inspection organization within international trade inspection services (e.g. manufacturers, exporters, importers, banks, insurance companies).
- Experience in liaising with regulatory authorities, certification bodies and clients.
- Having good interpersonal skills, intercultural understanding and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse backgrounds.
- Computer skills Outlook, Lotus Notes, MS Office.
- English language capability (conversational speaking level as a minimum; can comprehend specifications terminology and prepare written reports).