Voila Indonesia is an activation company, started about eight years ago in Surabaya. Now, we have two offices in Jakarta and Surabaya. Our Work is becoming bridges between problems and solutions in communication field. Voila applied bold, a can do aptitude, commitment and persistence as company values. We looking candidates who match with our culture, integrity, step ahead and grow with our customer. We aiming become most impactful activation company to every clients/brands served. Some of our clients are Huawei, Bank Ekonomi, ANZ, Toyota, Telkomsel and others company/brands. Now we are hiring the A team to continue to working with us in order creating more impacts in activation. By 2017 we implementing strategic transformation which drive our company in order to achieve our goals. We’re looking for passionate talent and highly driven motivated for Human Resources Supervisor positions
HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERVISOR
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001641237
Employer Ref. rhea10116
Vacancy for : 1 person for Jakarta Offices
Human Resources Supervisor role at Voila are to Coordinate, administer and report on various human resource programs, system and procedure to aid in the attraction, retention and motivation of employees in accordance with policies, procedures and government laws and regulations while promoting a positive work environment. You will work with management to ensure understanding of current and future workforce needs and implement improvements to staffing processes including sourcing and selection.
You will be responsible of :
- Manage The employment Process from recruitment to hiring (including temporary position), including updating job descriptions, developing job postings/advertisements, coordinating interview schedules and career fairs, screening resumes, coordinating background checks, new hire orientation and announcements, etc.
- Assesses and analyzes individuals for leadership ability, management potential, job fit and development coaching strategies.
- Evaluate selection criteria and testing techniques to ensure compliance to standards; participates in recommending and implementing strategic selection/recruitment tools.
- Maintain employee records, files and the human resource office systems. Compile various corporate reports and property reports to provide management with accurate information and comply with corporate policies and procedures as well as government laws and regulations.
- Ability to smile to create a hospitality oriented environment.
- Performance Management, Succession Management and Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and Human Capital Management and Strategy Aligment
We are looking for someone with :
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources management and/or related field, OR
Any similar combination of education and experience
- Experience Minimum 1-2 years progressive experience in HR / General Affairs
- Knowledge of Human Resources/Personnel Management, employment statutes and basic statistics
- Understanding of present trends in social media recruitment and an ability to put those into practice
- Must be very organized and details oriented. Ability to perform multiple diverse tasks simultaneously and under pressure to meet deadlines, prioritize multiple demands and identify/solve problems
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of recruitment, compensation & benefits, organizational planning, employee and industrial relations, training and development, performance management and general affairs
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
- Experience in HR is preferred (willingness to pursue HR skills is must)
- The ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow