Human Resources Manager (Swiss-Belhotel Makassar)
jobsDB ref: JID200003001641494
Responsible for ensuring personnel functions are properly managed to reach targets by overseeing all human resources functions including, but not limited to, recruitment, training and development, wages and benefits, grievances, succession planning, compliance, and employee relations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and oversee all functions of Human Resources Division: recruitment, training and development, wages and benefits, grievances, sucession planning, compliance and employee relations
- Ensure HR practices are managed according to local legislation, policies and procedures and generally accepted principles
- Prepare detailed reports as required
- Analyse HR reports for the Hotel to ensure performance and profitability are in line with business goals
- Develop and oversee HR budgets
- Perform other assignments to meet the business needs.
- Bachelor of HR, Industrial Relations, or Psychology
- Minimum 2-years of experience in the same position
- Hotel experience required
- Training experience desired.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ./.
Swiss-Belhotel International, a rapidly expanding international manager of hotels, resorts, serviced residences in Asia Pacific and Middle East is searching for enthusiastic individuals to join Swiss-Belhotel Makassar.