PRIMA BANGUN INVESTAMA, PT
PT Prima Bangun Investama is principally engaged in the development of property projects in Indonesia. The Company is a Group company of Pacific Century Premium Developments Limited (“PCPD”) whose shares are listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (SEHK: 0432). The Group is actively exploring investment and development opportunities with growth potential in Hong Kong, mainland China and the Asia Pacific region. To achieve this aim, we are committed to realizing the fullest potential of our colleagues.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001640286
The successful candidate will be responsible for full spectrum of human resources function of the company. He/She will work closely with line departments and implement appropriate recruitment strategies to fulfill their staffing needs and provide advice to managers on staff matters. Also, he/she will devise appropriate human resources policies and manage all human resources processes like payroll and benefits administration, expatriate visa and vendor management.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or any related major from a reputable University
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience gained from property development or professional service firms
- Prior working experience in a start-up company will be an added advantage
- Able to work independently with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in both written and verbal English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working location: SCBD, Jakarta
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to suitable applicants. If you have the desire to create an exciting and rewarding career, then send us your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salary.