Founded in the 1980s, MidPlaza started out with the tower that gave us our name, MidPlaza 1, in Jakarta's central business district. Since then we’ve become about so much more. Today, MidPlaza Holding is a diversified company that has become a byword for innovation, integrity and dependability. It represents some of the most recognized brands in Indonesia and internationally across Property, Hospitality,Information Technology and Agribusiness, and leverages synergies between different business units to offer more value for our customers. The guiding philosophy of MidPlaza is our PILAR, the vision and mission which are incorporated into each business. The PILAR represents our commitment to listen to the needs of our people, whether employees or customers, to create quality innovative solutions and achieve the highest level of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Our team is passionate about our service philosophy and maximizing synergies within the group.
In this way, we are able to strengthen our business units and continually evolve to remain a leader in our respective industries. This is the story of our evolution so far.
Please visit www.midplaza.com for further information
HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT STAFF
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001631676
Employer Ref. fan
Exciting opportunity to build career in the Holding Company and its subsidiaries with and competitive remuneration packages.
- Assist Human Capital Development Managers for the area of:
- Training and Development
- HR Projects
- Maintain and updates Human Capital Development Database and Administration Systems
- Assist Human Capital Development Managers in specific project as requested by MidPlaza Holding Management
We are urgently seeking for Human Capital Development Staff and the candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in any fields from a prominent university
- Minimum 1 year experience as HR officer/Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- An energetic person with high passion to work and learn in the line of Human Capital Development
- Good English communication skills is a must, both spoken and written
- Good user of Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint Presentation)
Application letter and CVs with photograph should be sent to
Job title must be used as the subject on your email
Only shortlisted application will be contacted