jobsDB ref: JID200003001642002
- Male, 32 - 39 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Preferably Supervisor or high level, specializing in Engineering - Environmental /Health /Safety or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong leadership (coaching & counseling) and team works skills.
- Strong English & Bahasa language.
- Understanding Basic skills : ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, Emergency Response, Fire Fighting and Protection, First Aid, Behavior Based Safety (BBS), MSDS, HSE & Contractor Management System, Incident investigation, and government regulations related.
- Time management, planning and organization capabilities.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Bekasi area (preferred)
- To lead, implement, and monitor the activities to ensure that at any time all company’s environmental, health and safety requirements are being followed. Report incidents and non-compliance issue to the management.
- Monitoring and evaluation production processing in accordance with the Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) Production, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, HSE, and 5S implementing.
- Planning the quality meeting schedule, organize and control the activities of subordinat.
- To make assessments about the Quality Management System (QMS), Health Safety & Environment (HSE), and Contamination Preventions (CP) in accordance with the requirements.
- To provide internal training related to the quality / CPS / HSE - ISO.
- Representing the company with third parties regarding issues QMS audit, HSE and CP.
- To lead correction /preventive action and save documents relating to quality.
- To make a report to the plant manager regarding the implementation of QMS, HSE, and CP.
- To ensure all employees (permanent /contract /third party) to obey the rules in the company K3.
- Manage the handling and waste disposal operations (B3 and Non B3) in accordance with regulations and laws applicable.
- Identifying aspects and control of important aspects and run the procedure Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI).
- To conduct monitoring of environmental management program (OTP) in parts each to control the significant environmental aspects.
- To control emergency situations.
- To adjust inventory stock (PPE) (always available in accordance with the specification requirements)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PT. SANOVA
About PT. SANOVA
PT Sanova is Agrochemicals Manufacturing Company.