GAJAH TUNGGAL, PT Tbk.
jobsDB ref: JID200003001640647
- Being the person in charge related to employee's attendance, leave balance and request, and other tasks related to personnel record.
- Keeping the employee's personnel records up to date in the HRIS System as well as maintaining the hard copies.
- Providing timely report related to employee's attendance, internal movement, and other reports as requested by the superior.
- Stay current with the company's regulation as well as other policies and regulations within the company.
- Maintaining and improving Standard Operationg Procedures related to personnel admininistration, or human resources departement.
- Bachelor Degree of any major
- Have at least 1 year of working experience in Human Resources or related field and familiar with HRIS system
- Detail-oriented and has a team-work attitude
- Possess good command of English
- Computer literate especially in MS Office applications
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GAJAH TUNGGAL, PT Tbk.
About GAJAH TUNGGAL, PT Tbk.
Established in 1951, PT. Gajah Tunggal Tbk began its tire manufacturing by producing bicycle tires and became the largest integrated tire producer in South-East Asia. Produces and distribute high quality tires for passenger car, SUV's, commercial, off-the-road, industrial and motorcycles with brand GT Radial, Gajah Tunggal, IRC, and Zeneos. We also manufacture and distribute other rubber related products such as synthetic rubber, tire cords, inner tube, flap, o-ring and more.
Our company vision is to maintain and strength then domestic market leadership in the Indonesian tire industry and to achieve recognition as a financially sound and reputable manufacturer of quality tires in the global market and keep growing business and sales in Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, North and South America.
In 2014, the Company employed a total of more than 14.000 people. Approximately 90% of the employees are employed in the tires division and 10% in the Tire Cord and SBR division. Management believes that a diverse workforce is essential for continuous innovation. Aside from that, newly joined employees can provide ideas and breakthroughs that can meet future market demand.