jobsDB ref: JID200003001620690
Employer Ref. 3680210/001
This role is responsible for full spectrum of the HR functions in Indonesia to support the GM, and to ensure all HR and Admin related activities are carried out effectively and in line with legal requirements.
You will also act as strategic business partner to the Management in driving, supporting and implementing HR initiatives to support business operations within the Company.
The client is a part of Multi-National Group of companies in Fisheries & Poultry business. Operating mainly in North Sumatera and Central Java, this company has more than 400 employees.
Being well connected with headquarters & other branches across the globe, this company has grown to be one of top player in Indonesia.
Manage full spectrum of HR Functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, industrial relations, employees welfare, HR administration, and training & development.
- Lead the planning and implementation effective HR strategies and programs for optimum organisational development and retention of talent.
- Handle all recruitment for Indonesia from operation to managerial level
- Review human resources utilisation efficiency and effectiveness in the organisation structure
- To provide constructive recommendations on effective compensation and benefit structures towards strong reward and recognition culture, and competitive talent retention
- To manage recruitment and manpower planning, training & development, performance management scheme, and staff welfare initiatives to attract, develop and retain key talents
- Manage employees confirmation, transfer, termination, annual appraisal and bonus payout
- Manage employee conflicts, grievances, disciplinary issues, staff counselling as well as handling basic Domestic Inquiry session when required
- Assist in developing HR policies & procedures, maintain employee handbook & manual
- Update and maintain employees personal file, leave record and employees overtime record
- To review human resource utilisation efficiency and effectiveness in the organisation structure
- Responsible in daily administrative function and support
Best candidate should:
- Come from Human Resources degree or equivalent
- Have at least 10 years of working experience as HR Generalist role, with 4 years in managerial role
- Have background in agriculture, manufacturing or food production industry
- Possess good knowledge in labour laws and legislation and other prevailing HR practices and legislation
- Be experienced in restructuring / at the factory level
- Be able to perform multi-tasking with minimum supervision in fast pace environment
- Possess strategic thinking capability and able to execute corporate goals into HR strategy
- Be a team player and able to work with all level of people
- Be meticulous and possess strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Great career progression, with challenge to manage organisational changes in a multi-national environment.
- Direct reporting line to expatriates / overseas counterparts
- Regional and global exposure
- Potential overseas training, meeting, and assignment
- Be the number 1 HR person in Indonesia
- Good salary with additional allowances & benefits
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Coby Putro on +62 21 2958 8858
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id