Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
HOTEL GENERAL MANAGER JOB (HOSPITALITY) (HOTEL)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613723
Employer Ref. fan
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a group companies with extensive business dealings, including in the hospitality (hotels and resorts) and tourism industries. Our respected client is seeking a general management professional with at least five years’ experience leading a reputable four- or five-star hotel for the job of General Manager.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other hotel services
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets
- Analyzing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring security is effective
- Carrying out inspections of property and services
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in hotel or business management
- At least 5 years’ experience as a General Manager with a reputable Four- or Five-Star hotel
- Fluent English
- Computer literate
- Willing to be based in Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow