COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001628993
Employer Ref. rhea211116
- In charge of clients’ inquieries; receiving calls, updating the inquiries progress
- Develop maintenance schedule of the service
- Create weekly inquiries report and make sure that the projects are running accordingly
- Bachelor degree in hospitality, public relations, communication or other relevant field
- Fluent in English
- Having 1 year experience in customer service
- Familiar and able to make weekly report
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
About COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
PT. Colliers International Indonesia the leading Property Consultancy which provides an integrated platform of comprehensive services in the commercial real estate industry.
Colliers International has evolved from enterprising, independent local business owners to an organization of 482 offices and more than 13,500 employees around the world. We have been operating in Indonesia for over 30 years delivering our expertise with exceptional results as the largest property consultancy.
As we grow, we continue to seek out partners who share our common values and spirit of enterprise. An exciting opportunity has opened up for a talented, innovative and enthusiastic individual to grow their career in the Company as: