LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 700 stores in 32 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023 and we open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
We have been selected by LinkedIn in 2015 as the most in demand Turkish company in EMEA. According to “100 Women-Friendly Companies Research” conducted by Capital Magazine in 2015, we also ranked the 1st Company in Turkey which employs the highest number of female managers.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions throughout the company.
HEAD OF STOCKROOM/HEAD OF STOCKROOM
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001620778
Minimum High School Degree
Minimum Intermediate Level English
1 year of retail experience in similar position
Result oriented and has a positive attitude
Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
- Follows up distribution of duties between staff of the store; conducts necessary organization in order to employ store staff in coordination.
- Makes / plans to make and organize all operational transactions related to storage processes within relevant procedures.
- Concludes necessary planning studies in order to accept shipments coming to the shop and to place the products to sales area in order to place in the rayon within desired time and informs shop management accordingly.
- Controls the compatibility of the store with inspection standards and informs shop management in order to conclude required arrangements.
- Submits regular reports to the shop management, related to daily performance of store operations.
- Regularly informs shop management about training needs in order to train and develop staff of the store and trains the staff.