Head of Government Relations
jobsDB ref: JID200003001630735
Employer Ref. 3699930/001
A senior Government Relations position, responsible for the overall external affairs of the Company, with specific focus in advocacy, stakeholder management, and crisis management.
Our client is an International Consumer Goods company with presence virtually in all major cities in the world.
- As an advisor to the management with regards to the regulation and/or policy changes that may impact the company
- Identifying strategic external stakeholders
- Building and maintaining relationship with said external stakeholders
- Working closely with relevant industrial associations in tackling any policy and/or regulation changes
- At least 15 years of proven experience in government relations
- Proven experience in advocacy and stakeholder management
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both verbal and written
- Existing governmental networks will be a plus
- Attractive remunerations
- Engaging corporate culture
- Senior Management Position
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mareno Tene on +62 21 2958 8844
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id