Head of Corporate Communication - Extractive industry
jobsDB ref: JID200003001640263
Employer Ref. 3561110/001
Our client is looking for a strategic person with Corporate Communication and CSR experience. You need to have extensive experience with Media, Internal and External Communication, as well as CSR projects. You will report directly to the CEO as well as regional office.
Our client is one of the biggest extraction companies Globally in. Their business ranges from Property, Industrial, Automotive, Plantation, and Logistics. At the moment they have one of their business in Indonesia and is growing quite rapidly. To support their business they need a solid Communication person to join their team.
- Handling all internal, external communications and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with regards to the company's operation in Indonesia.
- Internally, providing regular reports (including Board Papers) and oral briefings on internal and external communications and CSR matters to local and regional stakeholders.
- Regularly liaising with Group Communications and Corporate Affairs Department.
- Leading the team effor aimed at development and implementation of the communication strategy for the company.
- Externally, responsible for active engagement with and handling local and foreign media, NGO, and shareholders.
- Around 10+ experience within Corporate Communication roles, internal, external and has managed CSR projects
- Has good track record with handling media
- Good network with relevant government stakeholders
- Team player
- Good communication strategy skills
- Good remuneration package
- Challenging work
- Work in an international company
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Selene Siregar on +62 21 2958 8864
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id