Head of Analytics
jobsDB ref: JID200003001630851
Employer Ref. 3769900/001
We have a prestigious Head of Analytics (Jakarta) role open up with a leading technology brand in Southeast Asia.
With more than 15 million mobile devices downloaded across Southeast Asia, our client is a well-known technology brand across the region. Known for their dynamic culture, be part of a diverse team that can shape your experience in the emerging market, all while wearing t-shirts and jeans on a casual Friday!
Our client currently have an opening for the Head of Analytics. The ideal candidate should be a business-savy and action-oriented individual who will be responsible in leading data-driven improvements in optimizing supply and demand of the business. Other key responsibilities include:
- Drive meaningful experiences for our customers within our products
- Set the strategy and direction for the analytics team
- Visibly lead the "4 Wheels" Analytics organization's engagement with the business; supporting and driving greater data-driven decision making and objective measurement of performance
- Act as a strong and influential advocate for analytics needs with our stakeholders, particularly when it comes to technology, instrumentation and data dependencies
- Roll up your sleeves and personally execute high-value analyses on occasion
- Outstanding problem solving skills - You love a challenge and will take action to identify solutions
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to develop actionable insights which help build and improve world class products
- Attract, retain and develop a world class analytics team
Besides being comfortable with big data, we are looking for a candidate that can influence and lead a team in growing the Indonesian business. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and driven by a desire to innovate in this space. Other includes:
- At least 6-8 years of experience working in Management Consulting / Business Intelligence / Analytics or related jobs
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical / quantitative field from a top-tier institution or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Good in written and spoken English
- Fun, high-energy personality. Great team player who works well in collaborative situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication (highly proficient in PowerPoint)
- Tech or E-Commerce and Transportation industry experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills is a must
- Experience with Access, SQL and a statistical package (e.g. SAS, R) is a strong plus
- Work experience with analytical tools, e.g. Tableau, Qlik, SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics or Microstrategy, is a strong plus
With offices across Southeast Asia, get ready to explore our business and meet new people across the region. Additionally, our young and dynamic culture is a place known for exciting collaboration looking to shape and change the technology scene.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Abednego Samudera on +62 21 2958 8873.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id