HAND OVER COORDINATOR
COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001628999
Employer Ref. rhea211116
- Preparing hand over documents such as unit checklist, handover form up to agreements.
- In charge of Handover activities, include scheduling of the unit handover, and coordinating with Handover team.
- Coordinating/liaise with marketing team regarding the units which are ready to be handed handover to the tenants.
- Monitoring project team, regarding submitted defect list and timeline schedule also ensure that all tenants are adequately accommodated.
- Generating monthly report of handover unit activities.
- Diploma (Min.) majoring in hospitality, tourism, communication, and or other related field
- 2 year (Min.) of related working experience (experience in a property management will be an advantage)
- Good communication skills, including good command of English
- Good personal and interpersonal skills
- Can work both individually and in a team
- Motivated and a self-starter
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
About COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
Colliers International has evolved from enterprising, independent local business owners to an organisation of 482 offices and more than 13,500 employees around the world. We have been operating in Indonesia for over 30 years delivering our expertise with exceptional results as the largest property consultancy.
As we grew, we continued to seek out partners who shared our common values and spirit of enterprise. An exciting opportunity has opened up for a talented, innovative and enthusiastic individual to grow their career in the Company as: