Saksara is a research, education and career consultancy organisation based in Indonesia. We work exclusively to foster and develop bilateral relations between Australia and Indonesia in the areas of academic research, student mobility, and career outcomes for Indonesian’s returning from studies in Australia.
We are about changing lives, changing the future, and contributing towards Indonesia's sustainable development. We believe that education and knowledge are the most critical ingredients to achieving this. We don't seek to define education into the future, but will strive to interpret it, organise it, and reinvent it in order to advance those for whom we provide professional services.
We will work in partnership with some of the world's leading universities in Australia to establish bilateral research collaborations to solve some of the biggest challenges for humankind. We will work with students and parents to counsel and advise on Australian higher education opportunities. We will work with research candidates and university academics to ensure high quality supervision and high impact research outcomes. We will also work with graduates and leading corporations to provide Indonesia with globally exposed and globally aware workforce talent.
Saksara head office is located in Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan.
- Saksara is all about helping individuals and institutions to change the world and make positive contributions to their societies, environments, families and culture. We value our role in this seriously and act with professional integrity and honesty.
- Saksara believes that the our workplace is an extension of our formal education, a place that requires us each to learn, grow and develop.
- Saksara embraces and defends diversity, equality and respect for all people as a commitment to human rights.
- Being innovative, imaginative and creative drives our growth and success. Our ideas, spaces and activities all reflect this ideal.
- Our behaviour and actions reflects our respect and care for our environments. Our knowledge and expertise contribute towards community education.
- Our corporate professionalism is reflected in each individuals high standards of personal and professional conduct.
- We value fun and laughter in our workplace.
Graduate Internship Program (6 months position - comprehensive allowances paid)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001641713
Saksara is a research and education PMA organisation based throughout Indonesia. As well as managing and participating in various international development research projects, Saksara is also involved in student advising, career counselling, and the placement of students in academic programs in Overseas. Our Bandung branch has a “graduate internship program” position available for 6 months, which has the possibility of leading to a permanent & ongoing position.
The Saksara Graduate Internship Program provides candidates with a series of comprehensive learning and corporate experiences in various aspects of the organisation. As an intern, you will develop skills and expertise, and gain experience in projects related to:
- Student advising & career counselling
- Research Skills
- Presentation research & preparation
- Data collection & analysis
- Online and social media content development
- Advertising and marketing
- Relationship management
- Intermediate to advanced English language capabilities (both writing and speaking)
- A recent graduate within the last 3 years, preferably with a major in marketing, psychology, business, international relations, public relations, or the arts and humanities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Some international or intercultural experience
- A strong interest in developing a career in an international business context
- Experience in some aspect of international or transnational education
Location: Sukajadi, Kota Bandung (near PVJ)
Salary : IDR2.500.000 /month
Hours : Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
To be considered for the Saksara Graduate Internship Program, you must submit the following documents:
A high quality Curriculum Vitae written in English only in PDF format (save document with your name in the filename. Example: Dewi Santiani CV Saksara 2017.PDF
A brief letter of introduction in English, briefly outlining your interest in the position.