GOLD APPRAISAL - OPERATIONAL TEAM
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613889
Employer Ref. RN23616
We're happy if you do these awesomely:
- Giving the A class service to our customers
- Valuating the collaterals submitted by the customer.
- Determining the credit value of the collaterals submitted by the customer.
- Providing the credit value objectively based on the actual condition of the collaterals.
- Accepting the collaterals based on the Pinjam Indonesia Standard Operating Procedure.
- Evaluating the collaterals based on the industry market current state.
- Living up the Pinjam Indonesia cultures
We expect you are a team player who have:
- 2-3 professional experience as appraiser
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree from any background studies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Discipline, honest, confident, proactive, dynamist, action-oriented, persistence, fast learner, self-motivated, energetic, initiative, result-oriented, well organized, well-mannered, and high achiever.
- Love the startup culture and get excited about new challenges
- Enthusiastic in being team player and find pleasure in developing work qualities that actually helps people
- Immediate availability and willing to work from our space in Jakarta
- A competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience
- Work from our space in Jakarta with a young and dynamic team in a passionate and driven environment
- Daily lunch and snacks will be provided
- Regular coaching and training with focus on personal and professional growth
- Relocation package
- 3 weeks paid vacation a year
- Insurance package
Your application must include:
- A résumé in pdf format (If any: include into your résumé the links to your portfolio/documents so we can see proof of your talents)
- A motivation letter that answer:
- where did you hear this opening,
- what makes you want to work with us at Pinjam Indonesia,
- brief description your experience with the responsibilities and requirements for this job role,
- links to any other software, mobile app listings, code repos, publications, articles etc. that you think we should look at.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below