FUND MANAGER (PRIVATE EQUITY BACKGROUND)
HEADHUNTER INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001648383
Our client is an international NGO based in the US. They are looking for a professional with a strong background in private equity investment, or SME lending, to manage $20M investment fund devoted to providing private debt and equity capital into scalable enterprises that can play a key role in incentivizing sustainably managed community small-scale fisheries in Indonesia and the Philippines.
Each investment contributes to the triple bottom line results of financial returns to investors, improved livelihoods for local fishing communities, and increased health of the world’s most important marine ecosystems.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented and high-energy, with the ability to work equally productively with Wall Street financiers and local leaders of coastal communities. S/he will be creative, analytical and well organized, and a strong communicator with impeccable writing skills. Demonstrated success in sourcing and managing investments and deal flow is required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Refine and execute the fund investment strategy in conjunction with company’s global leadership.
- Cultivate new and existing investment and grant fundraising opportunities and manage numerous ongoing investor relationships.
- Lead a team of impact investment professionals based in Indonesia and the Philippines to identify, process and supervise emerging investment opportunities and to optimize triple bottom line results.
- Provide strategic leadership and technical assistance for financial management and capacity building of local fishing and farming organizations
- Build an exhaustive network of relationships including corporate, entrepreneur, NGO, academic, investor – all involved with Impact Investing and Private Sector Development
- Manage a portfolio impact valuation and reporting process to investors.
- Build alliances with key private sector actors in fishery value chains to establish productive commercial linkages between small-scale fisher and farming communities with seafood and agricultural processors;
- Develop and manage regional advisory bodies of stakeholders representing industry, government, and the NGO sectors to promote and advocate for conditions enabling small and medium enterprise (SME) propagation
Experience & Education:
- 8-10+ years’ experience creating viable investment opportunities, private enterprise development, or the provision of investment products
- Strong finance background and financial modeling skills
- Strong working knowledge of social finance trends, innovative deal structures and investment vehicles in global development.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; preferably in fast moving and complex environments
- In-depth understanding of the international development funding sector, including bilateral donors, multilateral, foundations, and the private sector.
- Strong creative and entrepreneurial streak with proven ability to find new solutions and influence the thinking of others.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex information in a user-friendly way, including outstanding skills in writing, editing and presenting to small and large audiences.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement, communications and influencing skills; ability to operate, and communicate effectively in cross-cultural environment
- Ability to work in a challenging and dynamic entrepreneurial context; agility to respond to emerging business opportunities
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
- A genuine passion for delivering significant social and environmental impact
- Prior experience in an international, cross-cultural work environment is essential with willingness to work flexible hours on an as-needed basis to serve the needs of a global organization with diverse time zones
- BS/BA required; MBA or relevant Master’s degree preferred
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HEADHUNTER INDONESIA, PT
About HEADHUNTER INDONESIA, PT
Headhunter: Indonesia is a very dynamic consulting company mainly conduct executive search process on behalf of our corporate clients for middle and senior level management positions, up to the C-level appointments in several major industries (consumer, industrial, natural resources, healthcare, and technology).
Since its establishment in May 2009 as a one-man independent consulting service provider, Headhunter: Indonesia is rapidly becoming one of the most sought-after recruitment consulting firms in Indonesia, and currently working on behalf of various corporations based in more than 17 different countries worldwide.