The Department of Mechanical Engineering Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia wish to make an academic appointment in the area of Automotive Engineering and Technology. We expect the successful candidate to be an enthusiastic lecturer and outstanding researcher who will help maintain our high levels of education and research.
Full-Time Lecturer in Automotive Engineering (BSD Campus)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001636516
Locations : BSD Campus (New Campus in 2017)
- Teach and examine courses through lectures, seminars, course work, tutorials and personal supervision.
- Contribute generally to the development of teaching methods and assessments.
- Contribute to the enhancement of quality in teaching within the subject.
- Develop course proposals and contribute to curriculum development.
- Contribute to the development of the research strategy of the Department and research section.
- Applicants should hold PhD or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Automotive Engineering or other relevant engineering field from an internationally renowned University
- Applicants should have outstanding research record, as demonstrated by their publication.