BORRELLI WALSH, PT
About Borrelli Walsh
Borrelli Walsh is a leading corporate advisory firm that specialises in financial and operational restructuring in the Asia Pacific region and internationally.
Borrelli Walsh has played a key role in many of Asia’s largest and most complex financial and operational restructurings spanning numerous industries such as property, shipping, mining, oil and gas and retail in recent years.
Clients include local and international banks, private equity firms and hedge funds, private investors, lawyers, listed companies and large family conglomerates.
Borrelli Walsh provides advice on the strategic options available to companies and their funders and manages the turnaround of businesses.
We are seeking ambitious individuals with 0-3 years’ experience to join our team in Jakarta.
Financial and Operational Restructuring - Graduate and Associate Opportunities
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001642237
Working at Borrelli Walsh
You’ll find yourself playing a critical role in high profile engagements from the start. Your role will involve:
- quickly understand and analyse companies’ operational and financial performance
- develop complex cashflow forecasts to assess working capital requirements, determine longer-term business viability and establish valuation of companies
- manage the daily cashflows and operations of companies
- liaise and negotiate with senior management of companies, clients, creditors as well as external advisors such as consultants, auditors and lawyers
- establish credible restructuring solutions to companies and lenders, which may involve merger & acquisitions or debt/equity capital market solutions
- document, review and drive the implementation of refinancing/restructuring plans
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in finance, strategy, business planning and gain exposure to working with management of companies, lenders, investors and other advisors in distressed and urgent situations.
- Bachelor degree or higher in accounting, business administration or finance
- CPA or CFA qualification (completed or in progress is an advantage)
- Good business sense and commercial acumen
- Strong financial and business analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Visit our website at www.borrelliwalsh.com