KATEXINDO CITRAMANDIRI, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001613065
- Statutory Accounting: Month-end/Year-end Closing, prepare Financial Statements (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheet, etc).
- Cash Management: Cashflow, Accounts Receivable, Account Payable
- Tax Management: Tax Reports & Assist Tax Audit
- Holding Min Bachelor Degree in Accounting Major
- Having Minimum 2 years experience as Accounting Supervisor, becoming from manufacturing company is a must.
- Have a good analytical thinking and good leadership skill
- Have a good communication skill (active in English both oral/written)
- Detail oriented
- Familiar with ERP System
- Tax Brevet A+B Certified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KATEXINDO CITRAMANDIRI, PT
About KATEXINDO CITRAMANDIRI, PT
PT Katexindo Citramandiri (PMA garment factory) located at KBN Cakung, is a member of TAL Group - world leader in producing innovative clothes that combine style, comfort and function. Our group specialize in the manufacture of quality men’s and women’s garments for the world’s leading brands, such as Polo Ralph Lauren & Phillips Van Heusen. Currently we produce 1 out of 6 dress shirts sold in the USA.
In our company, we know that hiring the right people is big part of what makes us a successful company. We are always looking for highly motivated people to be developed in our dynamic yet challenging environment.
Currently, we are looking for suitable candidates to fill the post of :