Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
FINANCE MANAGER JOB (HEAVY MANUFACTURING)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613936
Employer Ref. fan
FINANCE MANAGER JOB (HEAVY MANUFACTURING), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company specialized in the heavy manufacturing industry. Our respected client is seeking a professional executive, ideally a qualified accountant with at least 10 years’ experience in a finance position within the manufacturing industry, for the job of Finance Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Only suitably qualified candidates should apply for this important position.
The Finance Manager will report to the Regional Financial Director, and work closely with regional and local operations directors. The Financial Manager will be a key person within the Indonesian management team.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Managing Budgets
- Handling risk management, currency hedging, and multinational financial system
- Interpreting financial information to Indonesia MD, Sales Team, and others operation team
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
- CPA is preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting and finance is essential, including senior management experience
- Fluent English and Indonesian, Mandarin a definite plus
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, trust-worthy, and professional business etiquette and decision making
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow