Finance (Supervisor & Staff)
PELAYARAN KARTIKA SAMUDRA ADIJAYA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629814
Employer Ref. rhea221012
- Max. 40 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): project budgeting, cost control, Financial Statement preparation & Analysis.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/staff specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Strong managerial skill and leadership
- Willing to work under tight target and schedule
- Good communication skill and strong personality
- Computer literate, and knowledge in MS Office (esp. MS Excel)
- 2 positions available (Supervisor & Staff)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PELAYARAN KARTIKA SAMUDRA ADIJAYA, PT
About PELAYARAN KARTIKA SAMUDRA ADIJAYA, PT
PT. Pelayaran Kartika Samudra Adijaya (KSA) is a privately owned Indonesian barging company which provides efficient and competitive logistics services to the Indonesian and International coal industries for almost two decades.
Ever since its establishment in 1994, the company has supported the growth of the Indonesian coal industry and grown into one of the largest barging contractors in Indonesia, transporting over 30 million tons of coals in 2011. KSA’s barging activities focused on the transshipment of coals into ocean going vessels (OGVs). However, KSA also provides services to transport other goods such as sand, iron ore, and woodchips to countries across Southeast Asia.
As part of our effort to support our customers in their quest to achieve a smooth supply chain, we also provide other logistics services such mining contracting, port management, transshipment services, stevedoring and trimming.
We understand that every customer has unique circumstances and that no two barging activities are exactly the same. KSA is dedicated to provide our customers the most efficient and competitive logistics package possible.
With this in mind, we are committed to continuously renew our fleet of tugs and barges and to train our people so that we can continually improve our services.