Kids Island Pre-school
Early Childhood Education Program Designed by alumni of Carnegie Mellon University, USA and Korea University!
Special Program for Children’s Creativity Including Creative Art, Cooking & Science, Math & Logic, Putt Putt Golf, Gabe, 10 Blocks and Many More
Education Environment with over 2,000 m2 with Age Appropriate Learning Materials, Spacious Playground, Swimming Pool, Putt Putt Golf. To know more about our school, don’t hesitate to search our facebook Kids Island International Preschool
We are looking forward to meeting with qualified Filipino Teacher who are willing to face with the multi-cultural environment!
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001641847
Employer Ref. rhea29116
- Create teaching plan (daily, weekly, monthly and yearly plan) and prepare lesson materials
- Prepare and participate school event
- Progress report of each child is expected to be submitted twice a year.
- Manage classroom
- Bachelor's Degree (Major in Early Childhood Education)
- Loving mind and kindness towards children
- Teaching Experiences in the same field
- English Skill
- Salary based on experience and education background (Negotiable)
- Fully paid school holiday for approximately 8 weeks a year
- Teacher training
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below