FEMALE PRESCHOOL TEACHERS
RAFFLES HOUSE PRESCHOOL
jobsDB ref: JID200003001618113
Candidates need to have:
- A recognized Bachelors degree (preferable majoring in Early Childhood / English / Psychology ) with outstanding achievement.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience at National Plus Preschool or International Preschool.
- Well versed in the English language, spokenly and writtenly.
- understand phoneme system and able to teach reading using phonics system.
- Good communication skills with positive attitudeand good sense of humor.
- Computing, designing and other related skills, such as : singing, telling story, etc.
Candidates must be:
- Female and Indonesian citizenship.
- Christian who knows Christian’s value.
- Passion with children and humorous.
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated.
- Prepared to work hard and team worker.
- Confident and self-reliant.
Job Application Instructions : (Please read carefully to ensure correct procedure)
- All job applications can be sent via email/fax/post to Jl. Taman Pluit Murni 1 No. 14, Jakarta Utara
- Job applications must include:
- Detailed curriculum vitae with photograph
- Please state date you will be available to commence work
- Copies of all related qualifications
- Last salary and salary expectation
- ALL application documents, including your curriculum vitae MUST be in English, otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
If you are interested to apply and meet the qualification stated, please submit your complete resume and your recent photograph to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RAFFLES HOUSE PRESCHOOL
About RAFFLES HOUSE PRESCHOOL
Raffles House Preschool, an International Preschool that serves both the international and local community, is looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team. Our Jakarta’s school is located in Pluit – North Jakarta, and is based on the Christian curriculum and will use Christian’s value in all its daily activities.