jobsDB ref: JID200003001629818
Employer Ref. 3763470/001
We are looking for a high-calibre Indonesian talent with a strong organisational skills and experience in handling complex accounts. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager in the Jakarta office.
Our client is one of world's leading integrated facility management providers. They are looking for Facilities Managers to oversee the day-to-day operations and ensure the delivery of quality service to clients.
This will be an exciting challenge for an individual to lead a dynamic team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Servicing client and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Supervises and coordinates activities of the staffs, strictly implements operation regulations to ensure service quality
- Introduces and promotes new services timely to visitors from clients
- Trains his/her staff on Employee handbook, company regulations, hygiene & safety and professional skills
- In line with the service contract and operational finance objectives, supervises and inspects his/her subordinates on cost control, ensures to achieve the financial targets
- Supervises and inspects the subordinates' respect on Hygiene & Safety policy and regulations, ensures of the employee's standardised operations
- Ensures accuracy and verifies reports on Finance, HR, Training, Hygiene & Safety and Operations
Other requirements include:
- University degree and/or above in preferably Engineering / Tourism / Hospitality / Facilities Management
- Minimum 7 years experience in operations, preferably Tourism / Hospitality Industry
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both verbal and written
- Ability to understand contracts
- Excellent in time management, presentation and organisational skills
- Strong team management skills
- Challenge to lead a team
- Opportunity to work in global service provider company
- Opportunity to be in a new role in Indonesia
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gabby Kartyasa on +62 21 2958 8865.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id