ANDRITZ HYDRO is a global supplier of electromechanical systems and services (“from water-to-wire“) for hydropower plants and one of the leaders in the world market for hydraulic power generation and market leader in Indonesia.
ANDRITZ HYDRO is a leading supplier in the service and rehabilitation market and a world market leader for small hydropower solutions.
PT. ANDRITZ HYDRO is currently inviting suitable candidates to join our team in Jakarta office in a position of :
ELECTRICAL DRAFTSMAN FOR HYDRO POWER PLANT
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001606884
Employer Ref. FK 290816
- Having competency in using AutoCAD and E-Plan for electrical schematics & mechanical/civil drawings, and MS Office.
- Knowledge in electrical power equipment such as MV/LV switchgear, Motor Control Center, Distribution Board, Lighting System, Transformer, and other electrical systems.
- Having experience in creating electrical schematics such as single line diagrams, terminal diagrams, assembly drawings, general arrangement drawings per Electrical & Mechanical Engineering directions.
- Having experience and sustain working knowledge of model/layout space and dimensioning components.
- Familiarity with ANSI/ASME Y14.1 drawing standards and ISO 9001 standards related to drawing configuration.
- Having knowledge in Power Plant (Hydro is preferred) and substation.
General Requirements :
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in electrical engineering from reputable university with GPA minimum 2.75 (4 scales).
- 3+ years of experience.
- Good, pleasant personality and straight character.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution
- Willing to work in a team and under pressure.
All application will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Excellent career prospect with overseas training, attractive remuneration and the best health insurance program and office environment will be offered to the right candidates.
Please send your application letter with the complete CV, supporting documents and recent photographs within 2 weeks from the published date to :