DRAFTSMAN (CONTRACT BASIS)
GEOTECHNICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001625853
Employer Ref. MU23916
If you're seeking a challenging position with a growth-oriented company, this will be a great opportunity.
The applicant must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a technical diploma in civil engineering design or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 - 3 years related work experience in AutoCAD
- Able to communicate in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to prepare range of detailed design drawings such as site plan and design drawings including cross-sections, profiles, tender documents, figures as per project requirements.
- Willingness to work closely with our various engineering project teams
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
Preference will be given to applicants with:
- Experience in 3D modelling using Autocad Civil 3D
- A consulting background
- Experience in the mining industry
- Experience with civil infrastructure such as drainage system, earthworks, gabion walls, ponds and roads, etc
- Good problem solving skills and ability to identify alternative solutions
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GEOTECHNICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INDONESIA, PT
About GEOTECHNICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INDONESIA, PT
As a global, employee-owned organisation with over 50 years of experience, Golder Associates is driven by our purpose to engineer earth’s development while preserving earth’s integrity. From more than 180 offices worldwide, our over 8000 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, design and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment and energy.
The Jakarta office of Golder Associates has an opening for the position of