DIRECTOR OF SALES MARKETING (DOSM)
GUNTUR MADU TAMA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001660828
HE ACACIA HOTEL JAKARTA
The Acacia Jakarta is a 4-star hotel in Jakarta that serves as many as 208 rooms, comprising of Deluxe Rooms, A-Club Rooms, Executive Rooms, Suite Rooms and Penthouse. Has always been a pioneer in convenience and customer satisfaction, FREE Internet connection provided in every room, with speeds up to 1MB, to A-Club room is provided a personal computer. The Acacia Jakarta is aimed to meet the needs of all guests to provide the most convenient place for business or leisure, serves as a "home away from home" with warm service from all employees.
Director of Sales Marketing (DOSM)
- Maintain and promote a team work environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers.
- Ensure best client service is being made available through communication amongst the team, cross training within the department and appropriate office coverage.
- Works with sales managers to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
- Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by the DOS.
- Set example through professional, friendly attitude towards clients and co-workers, timely response to clients and co-workers needs and observance of sales office standard.
- Ensure hotel meets or exceeds budgeted goals.
- Follow and track company cross-sell procedures.
- Utilize company profile database to determine geographic areas for travel agent calls while maintaining top and existing travel agent accounts.
- Organize travel agent month and travel agent appreciation rates for slow months.
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
- Creating a focus on attracting new business.
- Attending and contributing to the monthly sales strategy meeting
- Updating and owning the sales strategy & sales plan with the General Manager.
- Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
- Leads on-property sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of hotel sales objectives.
- Recommends monthly room nights target goals for sales team members.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Develop and send informative press releases to targeted lists highlighting all activities and promotions.
- Maintain and expand corporate incentive program via direct mail, personal visits etc.
- Oversee and ensure the updation of rates, promotions on hotel website, OTA's (Online travel agents), GDS etc. without any rate parity.
- Responsible for the training of sales managers and staff.
- Follow and promote hotel standards with guests, co-workers.
- Evaluates and drives the hotel’s participation in the various sales channels, Market Sales, Event Booking Centres, electronic lead channels, etc.
- Monitors all day to day activities of direct reports.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- University Graduates in the related major
- At least 5 years experience in the hospitality industries
- At least 2 years experience as the position applied
- Good command in English both spoken and written is a must
- posses a strong analytical skill, leadership, managerial, and interpersonal.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GUNTUR MADU TAMA, PT
About GUNTUR MADU TAMA, PT
PT GUNTUR MADU TAMA adalah Holding Company dimana membawahi anak perusahaan di bidang Perusahaan Konstruksi Bangunan, Perhotelan, Industri Textile, Rumah Sakit dan Sport Center