NUFFNANG INDONESIA INTERNASIONAL, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001630736
Employer Ref. MU
- Devising strategies to achieve a certain digital marketing objective defined by the client. Eg. Build awareness & education for a product, increase transactions on an e-commerce site, create word-of-mouth & increase brand mentions on social media and etc.
- Turning the strategies into an actionable plan, utilizing a range of techniques including display ads, performance marketing (SEM, SEO, biddable media & programmatic), social media (community, influencer & content), native advertising and etc.
- Overseeing social media strategy for the client. Eg. sustaining their community, reacting to trends / topical events, insights mining, crisis management and etc.
- Creating synergy by integrating all the digital marketing components.
- Collaborating with digital media owners, technology partners & influencers to enhance delivery of digital marketing campaigns.
- Planning & budgeting based on the given digital marketing budget.
- Setting key performance indicators (in the areas of reach, engagement & conversions) based on the devised strategy & plan.
- Planning & implementing tracking tools to measure digital marketing campaigns. This includes ad serving technology like Sizmek, Google Analytics tags, social media listening tools, and social media reporting tools such as HootSuite & SproutSocial.
- Reporting for campaigns with analysis and recommendations for optimization
- Developing & evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies & consumer trends to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Client servicing & general account / team management.
- Management of revenue and expenses, ensuring monetization of all time spent and values delivered to the client. And ensuring that all initiatives are profitable.
- Bachelor degree in Business / Marketing / Multimedia Communications.
- Experienced practitioner in social media marketing.
- Active user of the internet & social media. This includes and not limited to search engines, social networks, e-commerce sites, apps and etc.
- Experience in setting up & optimizing AdWords & Facebook ad campaigns.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing strategies & best practices.
- Aware of the platform developments on Google’s & Facebook’s group of platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp and etc.
- Tuned into popular culture & trends locally & internationally. Eg. Fashion trends, entertainment trends, viral trends & current happenings.
- Proficient in using Microsoft office tools & Google docs.
- Strong command of mathematics
- Strong command of spoken Bahasa Indonesia & English, and outstanding presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills, having to manage internal & 3rd party resources to achieve a certain goal within a given timeline.
- Meticulous & have great attention for detail.
- Good in time management and handling multiple priorities.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
5 years in Digital Agency
If you feel that you meet the above qualifications and are up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and a current colour photograph by clicking the button below
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NUFFNANG INDONESIA INTERNASIONAL, PT
About NUFFNANG INDONESIA INTERNASIONAL, PT
Nuffnang.com is the world’s first and leading blog advertising community. Our online platform allows advertisers to serve graphic or video based advertisements onto thousands of local blogs that are signed up with us.
To date, over 80,000 bloggers have signed up with our platform in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Australia. Their ranks grow everyday.
Our advertiser roll call includes bluechips such as Citibank, Honda, Walls, ,AirAsia, Nokia, Nike, Nescafe, Twisties, and more.
Beyond blog advertising, we also pride ourselves in being a community for bloggers by bloggers.
Nuffnang has been featured on mainstream newspapers like The Star, Malaysia and The Sunday Times, Singapore, amongst other media.
Nuffnang operates offices in 7 cities namely, Singapore, KL, Melbourne, Manila, Beijing, Hong Kong and Bangkok.
Why join Nuffnang?
If you’re looking for a fun-loving and quirky environment to work in, then this must be the place for you!
A place where we work hard and play hard as well!