DEPUTY MANAGER METALLURGY (PRO 1611059)
AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627554
Employer Ref. rhea151116
This position will be based in Martabe Site within Processing Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks On ; 2 weeks Off and reports directly to the Manager Metallurgy.
The Deputy Manager Metallurgy has similar responsibilities to the Manager Metallurgy that being the responsibility of ensuring optimum technical performance of the Martabe process plant. The roles performance objectives include:
- Personal and team safety outcomes.
- Ensuring environmental compliance of the plant is maintained particularly with respect to external discharge within control of the processing facility.
- Training and development of the Metallurgy team.
- Technical/production management systems being in place and adherence to these systems
- Providing technical and operational input to deliver optimal process efficiency
The Deputy Manager Metallurgy is a driver of continuous improvement in the processing plant operation leading initiatives delivering increased throughput, improved Uptime, improvements in recovery and decreased operating costs.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Tertiary qualifications in either Metallurgy or Mineral Processing
- Minimum 12 years experience gained in production metallurgy and processing operations roles within the resource sector
- Minimum 5 years experience in CIL/CIP gold processing
- Thorough knowledge of the methods, tools raw materials, and technology used in the metallurgical processing environment
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry
- Detailed understanding of oxide and sulfide gold recovery drivers and ability to optimize them
- In depth understanding of mill throughput and mine to mill drivers and ability to optimize these
- Ability to manage the work of others on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ability to prepare detailed technical reports as well succinctly report key technical issues/resolutions to non-technical personnel.
- A thorough understanding of the production flow sheet of a CIL Process Plant.
- Have valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge and understanding of orebody geology and influence on mill performance.
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect towards others
- Proficient in writing and oral communication in English
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than November 30 2016 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
OR clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
About AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role: