Customer Service Officer (Korean Speaking)
jobsDB ref: JID200003001641380
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
Provide Customer Service in a Call Center or other area of the operations to assigned customers and accounts. Manage accounts in terms of order processing, order follow up, pricing integrity, on-time deliveries, complete order fulfillment. This position differs from the “Internal Sales Consultant” position in that the majority of time is dedicated to supporting the sale activities and the customer and not toward direct selling.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Manage accounts in terms of order processing, order follow up, pricing integrity, on-time deliveries, complete order fulfillment
- Provides telephone customer service regarding company's services and/or products.
- Identifies customer's needs and determines appropriate action
- Promotes and sells the company's products or services.
- Investigates and resolves complaints.
- Uses a computer system to track questions and answers as well as enter and track the status of orders.
- Evaluates and resolves customer complaints professionally and tactfully.
- Negotiates customer product/billing complaints by offering discounts, authorizing returns, requesting returned product testing by internal quality or other staff, and approving replacement orders.
- Authorizes credit memos/refunds within policy and according to established procedures.
- Manage accounts in terms of order processing, order follow up, pricing integrity, on-time deliveries, complete order fulfillment.
- Implement account service strategies.
- Principal liaison with marketing and sales for assigned customers.
- Implementation of marketing programs for assigned accounts.
- Support all aspects of service to the customer including, but not limited to: price quotes and quote follow-up, technical and product recommendations and sample department coordination.
- Initiate and implement initiatives which improve customer service and responsiveness.
- Coordinate with Logistics and Operations on capacity planning and scheduling.
- Champion customer needs and follow up on customer inquiries.
- Provide responsive order management support including order entry, or expediting and shipment information to customers.
- Proactively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives.
- Attend technical training seminars.
- Back-up team-members when workload makes this necessary.
- Partner with Inside Sales to assist in achieving sales goals.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Diploma III or equivalent required.
- 3 - 5 years Customer Service or related experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written in Korean
- Strong written, verbal and telephone skills.
- Strong data entry and organizational skills. Detailed oriented and good follow-up skills.
- Knowledgeable on technical aspects of assigned product lines and customers.
- Able to effectively manage many priorities and issues.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function specific software.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AVERY DENNISON
About AVERY DENNISON
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.3 billion in 2014. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.