CS (CONSISTENCY) SALES MANAGER – AUTOMATION (AUT)
jobsDB ref: JID200003001628128
Employer Ref. rhea171116
Reports to : Head of Automation, PT Valmet Automation Indonesia
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
CS Product Sales Manager is focusing on technical sales for pulp and paper mills in Indonesia & Malaysia. He/she is working together with Mill Sales Managers to identify and affect customer needs, making technical specifications, quotations and finally contracts for customers. He/she is also communicating with business unit specialists in updating and implementing product strategies in Indonesia
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
- Report to Head of Automation and Sales Support
- Make region specific sales targets, budgets, product strategies, implementation plans together with business unit
- Visit customers with Mill Sales Managers to sell CS products in Indonesia
- Make technical specifications and quotations to customers
- Participate in sales and contract negotiations
- Handle purchase orders and Invoicing
- Participate in marketing actions
- Participate in delivery projects and customer claim handling as technical specialist
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTSFOR THE POSITION
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation engineering
- At least 5 years sales experience, working with Pulp and Paper machine technologies and services
- Good oral and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to provide Technical information , clarification and advise
- Understanding on incoterms and payment terms.
- Proficient in MS office, skills in Lotus, Baan and SAP are appreciated
- Service minded and mature with good team playing and organizing skills
If you want to participate Valmet success story, make a decision to apply for this position by November 30, 2016 by filling out the electronic application form via the link provided. When applying please provide also your CV with salary expectation.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VALMET, PT
About VALMET, PT
Valmet's Asia Pacific Area organization is looking for Business Controller to reinforce our Asia Pacific Finance team. If you want to be part of building our winning team in Asia Pacific and you are willing to accept new challenges, you may be the person we are looking for!
This role of Business Controller is a hands on position where you will be responsible for the financial control and the development of the legal entity, analysis, reporting & communication of the business key financial data with local and global stakeholders. You will be part of the local core Management Team as well as Asia Pacific Finance team. You will report to Head of Finance, Asia Pacific and in matrix to Head of Region, Indonesia.