CREDIT MONITORING & RECOVERY OFFICER
BANK RESONA PERDANIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001637859
Employer Ref. rhea91014
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring Law, Economy or any related disciplines with min. GPA 3.00.
- Having 2 years of working experience within the same area, preferably in Banking Industry
- Good knowledge of financial report & cash flow analysis, credit analysis and credit risk
- Experience in settling the non performing loans with negotiation.
- Experience in settling the non performing loans through Suspension of Debt Payment Obligation (Penundaan Kewajiban Pembayaran Utang or “PKPU”) & bankruptcy.
- Experience in settling the sue up to cassation.
- Experience in settling through fiducia auction with private auction house or State Assets and Auction Service Office (Kantor Pelayanan Kekayaan Negara dan Lelang or “KPKNL”).
- Fluent in English (Speaking & Writing)
- Good computer literacy (min. MS Office)
- Good appearance, communication, interpersonal skills and highly motivated
- Able to work well in a team, under pressure and tight reporting deadline
We encourage individuals with the above requirements to submit application letter in English, along with CV, academic record, latest photograph and expected salary to
APPLY NOW JobsDB
Only qualified applicants will be invited for test and interview
All records will be treated confidentially
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BANK RESONA PERDANIA, PT
About BANK RESONA PERDANIA, PT
A joint venture bank is seeking staff for position: