CORPORATE TRAINING MANAGER
jobsDB ref: JID200003001668620
- Bachelor Degree in any major.
- Minimum 5 years experience in related work field.
- Having working experiences background in Manufacture / General Insurance / Consulting Company are preferred but not limited to.
- Having proven track in planning, implementing and managing a structured training program for the company.
- Experienced in developing training efforts to support business objectives and team development needs, and measure the contributions of the training function to overall business results.
- Experienced delivering and developing training content, developing detailed timeline for training program deployment.
- Ability to drive business and exceptional service culture through training and coaching of teams.
- Understanding the concept of individual development-related competencies and talent management
- Having outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills and ability to speak in small and large group settings.
- Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, MS Office) required.
If you meet the above requirements please send resume application CV and recent photograph by clicking the “apply” button below.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FIRSTASIA CONSULTANTS
About FIRSTASIA CONSULTANTS
FirstAsia consultants is a management consulting company with range of services in Human Resources. Firstasia's vision is to become the most preferred management consultant in Asia, and has a mission assisting a company to grow and be fully ready to compete in the globalization era. Firstasia can become your company's partner in achieving success by providing the best consulting services to produce fast and reliable business solutions.