CORPORATE SENIOR HR MANAGER
POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001592441
Employer Ref. rhea01716
MULTINATIONAL CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANCYCOMPANY
We have been retained bya multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with a core services partfolio including architecture; Project Construction Management and Cost Management. The company values quality, environment and professionals management. This is great opportunity for a person who likes challenges :
- Responsible for the management of the Human Resource Department, including the recruitment of Human Resource Team members, mentoring team members, implementing Group policies, procedures and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the overall management of all administration associated with Human Resource Management including but not limited to: contract management; social/medical insurance enrollment/claims; employee file maintenance.
- Preparation of monthly payroll in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that all salaries are accurately calculated including leave entitlements and final accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring the Human Resource Database and Directory are up to date and accurate at all times, and that employee files on the intranet are uploaded and fully complete.
- Responsible for the implementation of recommendations and strategies to improve overall employee satisfaction and to reduce employee turnover, and reporting progress to the Human Resource Director.
- Ensure that all local Human Resource Management practices and procedures meet the standards established and expected of the Group.
- Ensure that all human resource functions meet relevant legal compliance requirements including, but not limited to, participating in the annual review of employment contracts and company policies, sending updates to relevant Directors regarding regulatory and legislative changes in relation to all aspects of employment, providing advice to Directors regarding their rights and responsibilities in relation to local laws.
- Responsible to work with relevant line managers and Directors regarding employee relations matters including but not necessarily limited to: employee grievances; performance management and improvement requirements; terminations; salary negotiations; bonus applications; promotions; job change management.
- Responsible for the recruitment and induction of new employees, ensuring at all times the most efficient processes are used to reduce mis-hires and recruitment costs.
- Assist in the identification of suitable training programs to support operational requirements.
- Manage succession, separation and post-employment practices with a view to ensure minimum disruption to company operations and to ensure as far as possible a high level of post-employment satisfaction with former employees.
- Degree qualifications in Labour Economics, Law, Business Administration
- Years of experience: Minimum of 6 Years general experience, and 4 Years at a senior management level for Human Resource Manager Minimum of 8 Years general experience and 6 years at senior management level, Senior Human Resource Manager
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position within a multinational organisation
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Advanced understanding of the principles of labour and employment legislation within the relevant jurisidiction(s)
- Intermediate understanding of contemporary organizational psychology principles and their practical applications into a multicultural environment.
- Advanced written and spoken communication skills including advanced negotiation and persuasion skills
- Advanced skills in at least one area, and intermediate skills in a minimum of two other areas, of the Human Resource function including: recruitment employee relations training compensation and benefits strategic human resources performance management organizational health and safety expatriate/diversity management.
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to manage change with a strong results-orientation.
- Advanced written and spoken English skills are also required
Please apply within two weeks time with passport size photograph, resume, salary details current andexpected by clicking:
(NB: While sending email applications, candidates must enter position applied in the subject column)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
About POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
Your key to talent acquisition
Potentia is Indonesia's leading Headhunting & Executive Search firm, with a focus on Retained Executive Recruitment. Potentia HR consulting is a member of the Cornerstone International Group, with over 70 offices in five continents worldwide, Potentia has the strategy, global reach, to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. Please click on www.potentiahr.com for more information about our company . Our consultants bring with them over 25 years of global / Indonesia experience with demonstrated success in establishing HR Best Practices in multinational organizations. We are a member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) which means we comply with the highest standards of ethics and practices in executive search. We have been retained by our Client to recruit and select the following :