PT Yonder Music
jobsDB ref: JID200003001668663
PT Yonder Music Indonesia is looking for a talented Content Specialist to join its growing team. This role is responsible for leading content curation efforts in the designated country or region. Success requires a unique combination of technical prowess and music industry knowledge to help develop and lead our local content curating and programming efforts. The role works closely with members across the region, as well as members of the New York, NY.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical, curious, an effective communicator and willing to get his/her hands dirty. Must be passionate about music and excited about working in international markets.
This is a full-time position that reports to the Country Manager (local team) and functionally to the Director, Content Operations & Reporting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with regional labels and artists.
- Maintain point of contact status with content partners and take the lead in resolving all inquiries: content delivery and ingestion, reporting, marketing, etc.
- QA new deliveries to ensure proper publishing: audio, metadata, artwork, and recommendations.
- Create and maintain new charts and playlists, making sure that new and relevant content is consistently featured and discoverable.
- Analyze streaming data to identify emerging artist and music trends.
- Gather feedback and trends from music industry into the wider Yonder business, helping the business to keep the finger on a pulse of the artist community.
- Identify, develop, and execute unique content marketing initiatives by leveraging artist & label relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent knowledge and interest in both the international and local music industry.
- Strong technology skills, including the ability to quickly adapt to proprietary tools and workflows.
- Fluent in English and local language (varies based on country).
- Those with musical and/or editorial backgrounds (journalist, DJ, musician, etc) are strongly encouraged to apply.
**We are an English speaking company. Please send resumes in English. Thank you.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PT Yonder Music
About PT Yonder Music
Yonder Music - Music for the 99%...and we’re Hear Forever ®
Yonder is a bold new digital service that provides users with legal access to music. We charge no subscription fees or download charges and provide access to millions of tracks, including regional and local content, with no commercials. Our service replaces a consumer’s need for paid or freemium streaming services, internet radio, and piracy.
Our mission is to democratize the music business. Yonder is bundled into qualified mobile plans, which shifts payment responsibility away from consumers and onto network operators. This approach increases the addressable market for legal digital music consumption. It also creates a pool of license revenue to pay artists and composers in direct proportion to their plays.
Yonder Music is currently available in the following markets to customers with qualified plans:
- Malaysia (Celcom’s network)
- Indonesia (XL’s network)
- Bangladesh (Robi’s network)
- Sri Lanka (Dialog's network)
- Nepal (Ncell's network)